E1 & E2 Investor Visa


The E non-immigrant visas are for foreign nationals from countries having a commerce treaty with the U.S. E-l (treaty traders) requires the majority of the company’s trade between the foreign treaty country and the United States. E-2 (treaty investors) requires “substantial” investment in the U.S., depending on the nature of the business. The E non-immigrant visa is usually granted for a five-year period. It can be extended indefinitely as long as the U.S. Company continues to operate its business

Permanent Residency based on 1 million dollar investment


Allows conditional residency for persons who invest $1,000,000.00 (or under certain circumstances $500,000.00) in a new commercial enterprise that employs 10 US citizens or Immigrant workers full-time and participates in the running of the new commercial enterprise in a day to day basis.

Scroll to Top